You Are Welcomed Here.
You are welcomed to join us each Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
Orlando Repertory Theater
1001 E. Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803
Children's Church and nursery are provided.
What is a Body Life Church?
We refer to ourselves as a “Body Life Church”
The Bible often uses the analogy of the Human Body to speak of the Church
- The human body is a unit (one) made up of many parts.
- Each part is important and needed.
- Each part has a function that contributes to the whole.
- Parts of the human body function interdependently.
- Parts of the human body are dependent on the brain for growth, health, and directives.
Jesus is the Head of the Body and we are members of one another. These are the key passages related to God’s design for the Church:
Body Life Defined:
If the Church is to function similar to the human body, then Body Life is how we relate to one another in ways that demonstrate:
- Unity out of diversity … every part is important and needed
- Interdependence on one another … every part contributing to the other parts
- Dependence on the Head … every part living according to directives from Christ
To read more about the Body Life church perspective read the book "Body Life" by Ray Stedman here.